Old Ass Goddess

Saturday, June 30, 2007

I was perusing the personal care aisle at WalMart, looking for razor cartridges when I came upon a bonus kit. Women just love a good bonus kit...they are generally about the same price as the normal product, but with free shit. There's generally no down side, and the packaging was this really cute shade of purple, so I picked it up.

I got to the checkout, and the lady (who was probably in her early 40's) saw it and commented that she'd gotten one for her daughter and how much she loved it. "I'm sure yours will too!" she said brightly as I wheeled away. This comment confused me...it's a shave kit, do I have to have a daughter in order to buy one?

I arrived home and took it out of the packaging...

It's the "Girl 2 Goddess" shave kit. There's directions on how to give yourself a pedicure, and stickers. Fucking STICKERS.

I kinda feel like an ass right now.

3 Comments:

  • At 7/02/2007 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    As you should...

    It's a new marketing campaign to have women learn young... "shave the cooch ."

     
  • At 7/02/2007 9:14 PM, Blogger Angewl said…

    I would have bought the kit.
    Hey, free stuff is free stuff damn it!

    Hell with the stickers! It had pedicure stuff in there!

     
  • At 7/03/2007 12:18 AM, Blogger Washington Crunchy Mama said…

    hell ~ give the stickers to the kids and enjoy your free score! I'd have bought it!

     
  • Post a Comment

    << Home

     
    SaveNetRadio.org