Major Jones For Spinach

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Meet my newest friend: "Spinach"


Spinach is a good dude. He's full of folic acid, so I guess if I'm looking to get knocked up any time soon I'm all set. He's also known to ward off cancer by means of some kind of leafy voodoo magic. Hey, I'm not askin', I just eat the stuff and trust, son. I trust.

Spinach is great in salad, as it is far tastier than that iceberg lettuce shit...I mean, really, an iceberg is probably tastier than that breed of lettuce, am I right? He also a far more pleasing shape, and you don't have to tear it off of a "head" to eat it.

Lately, I can't get enough of this shit. I crave it like a pregnant woman craves the entire snack aisle at the supermarket. I could snort the stuff and still find it delicious.

So if you haven't already, please, give Spinach the play it deserves. Thank you.

5 Comments:

  • At 5/01/2007 9:22 PM, Blogger LoveBoatCaptain said…

    That was very inspired! ;)

     
  • At 5/01/2007 9:39 PM, Blogger K said…

    Hey, it brought you out of lurkdom, now didn't it. Tha fuck you been, Josh?

     
  • At 5/02/2007 7:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Fuck you and Popeye.

    Keep your healthy shit to yourself.

     
  • At 5/02/2007 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Add some artichoke hearts, feta cheese, kalamata olives and a little bit of pine nuts and you've got yourself the perfect salad.

    OR take those same ingredients along with a spread of hummus and you've got the perfect sandwich.

    Dinner anyone?

     
  • At 5/04/2007 4:02 PM, Blogger LoveBoatCaptain said…

    Oh, K - you know me... I only come out of hiding when it's REALLY important... ;)

    Everything is going great - just trying to get back into my blogging groove...

    Have no fear, though - I've been following your antics EVERY day! :)

     
  • Post a Comment

    << Home

     
    SaveNetRadio.org