More immaturity

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

[at work today]

Guy: "Hey K, do you know who handles the Cox account?"
K: "Hang on, let me look it up."

[taps information into computer, a bunch of accounts with Cox in the title pop up]

K: "Well, here's all your Cox business, pick one."
Guy: [snickers while writing down names] "Ok, thanks."

[later at lunch]

K: "Hey [Guy], did you ever figure out who handles that account?"
Guy: "Yeah, Joe down at the other office."
K: "He handles Cox all by himself?" [Steph starts choking on her chicken salad, I hand her a napkin]
Guy: "No, Susan helps him."
K: "So they handle Cox together?"
Guy: [turning red] "I guess they must."
K: "Great! If I need help with Cox, now I know who to call!" [Steph, who gave up on the sandwich, now starts choking on her water]
Guy: [keeps straight face, walks away calmly. laughter is heard as he rounds the corner]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
SaveNetRadio.org