Awkward Moments In The Workplace

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Running Into Your Boss In The Bathroom

It wouldn't have been so bad if she hadn't started talking to me through the stall door while simultaneously doing her business.

Boss: "Hey K, do you know who sings that song about not wanting to go to rehab?"
[peeing]
K: [washing hands] "Uh, I think it's Amy Winehouse."
Boss: "I think you're right." [wadding of toilet paper is heard] "What's it called?"
[feet slide across the floor, she's probably wiping. oh god...]
K: "I'm pretty sure it's called 'Rehab'."
[flush]
K: [runs out the door]

I was just waiting for her to rip one. I don't think I could have held it together if she had. It's one thing to talk to your girlfriend through the stall...your boss is quite another story.


Hearing Your White, Corduroy-Wearing VP Attempt To Use Street Slang

Salesguy: [swaggers into VP's office] "Yo yo yo!" [throws up "gang" sign]
VP: "Wassup, wassup!!!"

[door closes]

[entire row of cubicles breaks into hysterical laughter]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
SaveNetRadio.org