Sure signs of my immaturity

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

[while husband was explaining the goings-on at a job interview yesterday]

H: "What I really liked was when they said to me, 'Usually, with a new employee, it's a matter of cramming a square peg into a round hole. If you come to work with us, we're willing to fit our hole around you.'"

K: "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA."



[at the circus]

Ringmaster: "And now, ladies and gentlemen, before your very eyes...our Skymasters are going to attempt a dangerous mid-air pole-to-pole exchange!"

K: "HAHAHAHAHAHA HE SAID POLE TO POLE EXCHANGE. GET IT??? AHAHAHAHA."



[at work, speaking with coworker Stephanie]

S: "So I got this new deodorant, and it's so good. I keep smelling my own armpits."

K: "You're doing WHAT?"

S: "Seriously, this stuff is awesome. Almost like a Yankee candle."

K: "Oh, I know what you're talking about...like the McIntosh apple one, you almost think you could take a bite out of the wax, it smells so good."

S: "EXACTLY!!!"

K: "So Stephanie..."

S: "Yeah?"

K: "May I take a bite out of your armpit?"

S: "K, THAT'S SO GROSS."

K: "Don't be such a prude. Just let me lick it a little."

S: "WHAT THE FUCK! That's not even funny."

K: "Tease."



[a short time later, a whiff of citrus comes over the cube wall]

S: [peeling] "Hey K, can you smell my orange?"

K: "Sure can. It's quite strong."

S: "It's really citrusy...almost offensively so."

K: "Maybe you should put your arms down."

S: "WHAT?"

K: "Your deodorant smells a little too real. I may have to come over and lick it."

S: "JESUS CHRIST K, WILL YOU STOP WITH THE ARMPIT STUFF?"

K: "I'm sorry. I...I just can't help myself."

S: "You are so sick."

1 Comments:

  • At 4/02/2007 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    pppfffttt!! I'll fit my hole around you any day!!! ROFLMAO!! How frickin hilarious!

     
  • Post a Comment

    << Home

     
    SaveNetRadio.org