Still can't cook for shit

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I was attempting to make Stove Top tonight...not even ON the stove top, mind you, I was taking the easy way out and using the microwave...and I was attempting to slice up the half stick of butter into the bowl when my hand slipped.

I managed to flip the bowl over, dump half the contents all over the counter and floor, and even get some of it into the cabinets under the sink (which were closed. ???) I covered both my arms (long sleeves today, of course) and even got some on the dog, who happened to be meandering by at the time.

Cooking sucks. I don't think I'm going to do it anymore.

2 Comments:

  • At 2/07/2007 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Step away from the kitchen! Stick to the frozen stuff and you'll be fine. No liquids should be involved there.

     
  • At 2/08/2007 5:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm with you on the whole "cooking sucks" thing. Just throw stuff in the crock pot. That's hard to screw up, altho I have twice turned it on only to discover hours later that it wasn't plugged in.
    So, really, I don't even do that well.
    Never mind. Guess we're back to the all-encompassing "Cooking Sucks."

     
  • Post a Comment

    << Home

     
    SaveNetRadio.org