Grampa

Sunday, February 11, 2007

My Grampa had a heart attack on Friday, and is not expected to pull through. My aunts are all fighting, and we had a huge scene at a Chinese restaurant last night...which is strangely appropriate considering how many scenes we've had in such a setting over the years.

Anyway, they're probably pulling the plug on him tomorrow, so please keep him in your prayers. I just wish I didn't have to witness all of this petty bullshit when all I want to do is sit by him, hold his hand, and cry. What the fuck is wrong with people?

5 Comments:

  • At 2/11/2007 5:10 PM, Blogger LoveBoatCaptain said…

    I'm sorry you're going through such tough times, with the whole family... My thoughts and best wishes are with you and them...

    -LBC

     
  • At 2/11/2007 5:19 PM, Blogger S said…

    Your plate is really full. I'm sorry to see you going through this. I'll keep you in my prayers.

     
  • At 2/12/2007 12:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    K~My prayers are with you and your family. Hang in there!
    Erica

     
  • At 2/12/2007 1:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hugs, K. I'm sorry you're going through so much. It's so tough losing grandparents. Sending P&PTs to you and all of your family.

     
  • At 2/12/2007 12:29 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    I'll keep him in my prayers. Sometimes we lose sight of whats truely important! You only have one family and if you want to sit at his bedside you should....

    Hugs be strong!

     
  • Post a Comment

    << Home

     
    SaveNetRadio.org