Dumb Shit is home; Grandma Hooters improving

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

So I found my dog.


Dumb ass was picked up about a block away from my house. Some kind hearted soul found him, didn't want him to get run over, but couldn't hang around for animal control...so she stuffed him into a Bank of America ATM and went on her way. To think I drove past that plaza 3 times and never looked in the direction of the ATM.

The city pinched me for $170 between room, board and the associated leash law fine. Needless to say, the husband is beefing up yard security when he comes back from his business trip.

Grandma is better. She's out of ICU, has her wits about her, and could very well be heading into rehab in the near future. So we'll see. Thank you all for keeping her in your thoughts.

This week has been the suck. I think I'll be taking a trip or two...or ten...to Long Island this weekend.

4 Comments:

  • At 1/09/2007 11:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glad to here the dogs is back - though the fine sucks - and that Grandma is improving.

    Didn't know husband's been gone through all of these. Hope he's home soon.

    Hugs!

     
  • At 1/10/2007 2:58 PM, Blogger Jess said…

    Oh but look at the smile...it says "You may yell, Momma, but I know you're glad I'm home and out of doggy jail...."

    Corgis are very cool.
    I'm so glad Grandma is doing better!

     
  • At 1/10/2007 3:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow! My dog's name is dumbass too! Glad Grandma Hooters is mending well. She'll be raising hell again before too long.

     
  • At 1/11/2007 10:08 PM, Blogger Washington Crunchy Mama said…

    Glad to hear Grandma is improving!

    Amazing how many people (including myself) have a dog named dumbass.

     
  • Post a Comment

    << Home

     
    SaveNetRadio.org