Serious Preparations

Sunday, October 29, 2006

In anticipation of my first day on the job tomorrow, I have done many relevant and important things to prepare.


1) Kohl's was having a killer sale, so in the last week I have purchased several pairs of pants, 6 shirts and various matching accessories.



2) As is customary, I purchased a new purse to go with aforementioned new clothing. This was actually quite a find, as it came with matching accessories, such as cosmetic case and cell phone holder. SCORE!


3) I then realized that the shoes I have simply won't do. Payless was having BOGO, so I got 2 pairs of shoes in black and brown that are quite comfy. I actually shopped around at some more expensive places, fully willing to pay more, but I've found that Payless actually has more comfortable and durable shoes. $22 bucks for 2 pairs of loafers? How can you beat THAT?




You would think I'd be doing something logical, like brushing up on Excel or gathering necessary paperwork...but no, excitement has reduced me to being a girl.


I think I need trouser socks now. Shit. BRB.

2 Comments:

  • At 10/29/2006 4:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good for you K. You can never have enough trouser socks ;)

     
  • At 11/03/2006 7:41 AM, Blogger LoveBoatCaptain said…

    For once, I'm agreeing with Spammy... But here's the real question:

    How is it? Where's the update? :) (I know - I'm not one to talk...)

    Hope it's going great!

    -LBC

     
  • Post a Comment

    << Home

     
    SaveNetRadio.org