My 300th post

Thursday, September 07, 2006

I had hoped it would be something far more interesting, but alas, here it is. Thank you to those 75 or so people who still loyally check my blog, even though this place has pretty much turned into Fresh sKWeez'd weekly. You guys rock.

I talked to some higher-ups at work (people I've worked for in the past who are pulling for my promotion) and someone must have talked to my pieceofshit boss, because he's now decided to review my packet tomorrow night as opposed to in 2 weeks. Thank you for your positive thoughts, and a special thanks to Sue, Sandi and Riss for their kind words...a special shout out to Riss for so eloquently (and violently) using filthy language to describe the goat fucker. It brought a smile.

Tomorrow morning (9am sharp, no sleep for me...AGAIN!) I have an interview for a tutor position. 20 hours a week, 30 bucks an hour. Unemployed loser say WHAT!?! If I get this job, I'd have the best of both worlds: great health insurance (which is pretty much all the hellhole is good for) and between the two jobs I'd FINALLY be making decent money.


There is light in my tunnel, I don't dare to hope. Pray that I don't fuck this up, you guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
SaveNetRadio.org