Another week of family vacation hell...

Saturday, August 19, 2006

We're leaving tomorrow to go camping for the week. I'm sure there will be something hellishly worthy of writing about when we get back. You can get the stories of last year's family hell (and the year before, for that matter) in the August 2005 archives, if you so desire.


Anyway, the hellhole is still hell, I'm still without a phone call for a teaching job, and I spent the last 3 days fighting off a cold. Oh yeah, and I'm PMS'ing, due for the visit from Aunt Flo on Monday, much to the husband' s chagrine. No vacation sex for him I guess.


So I leave you with a fairly hilarious video I found on compfused. Since we're probably taking the kids to a water park during our grand family adventures, I found it appropriate.

Fun With Slides


Watch Video

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
SaveNetRadio.org