Dear Hellhole...

Friday, July 07, 2006

How have you been? I know it's been about 8 months since I've seen you, but I wanted to update you on what's been going on with me. Since we parted on such good terms, I knew I could share this with you.

You remember what I left you for? I thought that relationship would have lots of potential...it felt so right, and I was really happy, but in the end it turned out to be more of a hellhole than you. It might take me back in September, but it won't make a commitment. I can't live like that.

I feel like it doesn't want me because I'm not good enough. There's nothing that makes me stand out from the rest of the herd. I KNOW that picking me would be a GREAT decision, but I can't seem to convince anybody but myself.

If I hang around, I figure I'll get picked up here and there, and tossed aside again...no security, lonely summers...all of this has made me realize that my place is with you.

I know we had our problems, but it's nothing that we couldn't work through. I know you want me back, and I know that you'll give me the security that I need. I'll call you tonight so we can iron out the details, darling.

Sincerely,
K



P.S. Expect my tuition bill at the end of the month.

1 Comments:

  • At 7/07/2006 9:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What can brown do for you?

    I'm sorry K, I hope everything ends up working out!

     
  • Post a Comment

    << Home

     
    SaveNetRadio.org