Argh...

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The other day, the husband and I snuck off for a quickie. The kids were watching a movie 3 rooms away, utterly mesmerized, and we figured 5 minutes unsupervised wouldn't scar them for life. Afterwards, I got up to sneak to the bathroom. I opened the door very slowly and quietly so as not to attract attention...only to discover Youngest Child standing on the other side of the door, pointing and screaming, "WHAS GOIN' ON IN 'DARE???" I shrieked and slammed the door. He ran away laughing maniacally. The husband pointed and laughed as well.


One has to wonder if small children have some kind of built-in radar that allows them to interfere when necessary so as to prevent the creation of another sibling...

2 Comments:

  • At 7/20/2006 7:47 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    been there- had that happen before.

    Good luck! lol

     
  • At 7/22/2006 1:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ewwww-Been there except I was riding a cowboy to look over and see DS standing by the bed. ICK. Needless to say, the night was over. :(

    Kids - need I say more?

     
  • Post a Comment

    << Home

     
    SaveNetRadio.org