I suck. I admit.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I haven't updated in like 2 weeks or some shit like that. With the school year coming to a close, I'm doing a lot of running around and am sadly not left with a ton of "me time." School is out Tuesday (would have been Friday if not for that motherfucking flood. My basement is still flooding every time it rains because the ground is so saturated) and I shall have far more time to post of my adventures then.


For now, I leave you with this: Foamy Calls Tech Support. I've linked Foamy before, and frankly, I love him deeply.

2 Comments:

  • At 6/14/2006 11:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Something is better than nothing, however, when I started to play it DS came running it to watch it and I had to play the fool as to why I couldn't get back on! He's standing over my shoulder now still asking about it. Sheesh, can't a mom get a moments peace?

     
  • At 6/20/2006 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I miss you.

    *sniff*

    ~Philly

     
  • Post a Comment

    << Home

     
    SaveNetRadio.org