Knee Deep

Friday, April 07, 2006

My apologies for my lack of posts this week. I have spent the last 5 days holding puke buckets and cleaning my carpet with a variety of harsh substances to rid it of shit stains. Youngest Child has Rotavirus, and we're all suffering for it. He's done nothing but puke, shit, and lie on the couch since Sunday.

I hope to have something interesting to report this weekend.

Anyway, I leave you with the man who has the meanest friends in the world. Seriously, this pained me to watch.


Winning the Lottery

Watch Video



What's worse? A week of puke and shit, or having your friends trick you into thinking you won the lottery?

Tough call.

1 Comments:

  • At 4/07/2006 3:56 PM, Blogger Wizzie said…

    Hahah! Seen that before. 'Tis genius

     
  • Post a Comment

    << Home

     
    SaveNetRadio.org