Missed Opportunities

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Well, you guys are REALLY gonna flog me now...



Apparently, I missed quite the night out on St Paddy's Day. QUITE the night out. I haven't gotten all details yet, but the evening culminated with two of my friends [yes, they're both chicks] making out in the back of a police cruiser [my other friend dates a cop, who was giving them a ride to the next bar]. Much booze was involved, and I'm told there was tongue.



Dammit. Dammit dammit dammit.



I told myself, "Just go...it'll be a good story, you haven't had anything interesting to write about in weeks, JUST GO, stupid..." but I was so fucking tired I couldn't bring myself to do it. I also discovered that Friday was the beginning of an HBO free preview week, so I overdosed on episodes of "Autopsy" with my nifty on-demand cable and stuffed my face with pizza. In retrospect, not a great choice.



So I guess you guys are stuck with stories of kidney stones and toddler poop for a while.

2 Comments:

  • At 3/19/2006 5:01 PM, Blogger Wizzie said…

    Fuck, I really like stories about girls kissing.

    HOWEVER! I LOVE stroies about toddlers poop! ^_^ YAY!

     
  • At 3/21/2006 7:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'd flog you....but I think you'd like that a little too much.

    ~Philly

     
  • Post a Comment

    << Home

     
    SaveNetRadio.org