Frustration is...

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

...my husband, who right now is not only ignoring my instant messages, but also my phone calls to his cell. I don't give a flying fuck if he's in some big important meeting, I want to know when he's leaving so I can figure out who is picking Youngest Child up from daycare.


...my son, who is refusing to sit on the bowl to take the shit that is inevitably going to end up in his shorts in about an hour, while we are grocery shopping. Mark my words, it's gonna fucking happen.


...my other son, who just got written up for fucking around on the school bus for the 7TH GODDAMNED TIME THIS YEAR. 7 times!!! What the fuck??? I swear I'm going to have him pre-hogtied and ready to be tossed into his seat when the bus comes tomorrow morning.


I can't even have a drink because I have to do the grocery shopping. Life is unfair.

2 Comments:

  • At 3/29/2006 6:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's the male species.

    That lesbian things just sounds better and better.

     
  • At 3/31/2006 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'd fully support her decision if she wanted to bring another woman home.

     
  • Post a Comment

    << Home

     
    SaveNetRadio.org