Everyone take cover...THE HUSBAND IS BORED!

Monday, March 27, 2006

The husband gets a multitude of magazines in the mail every month, and it seems that there is always a Mini Cooper insert in at least one of them with a new set of stickers for the menfolk to play with. Sometimes it's a little "paper doll" type game, where you customize your own Mini, but lately they've been putting decals in there that could actually be applied to a car. This month, there was a set of letters that could be spelled out to say whatever you want. I don't know who actually puts this shit on their cars, but the husband has lots of fun sticking them to normal household items.

May I present Exhibit A, my DustBuster, which was defaced by a decal last year:


So anyway, a new set came in the mail, and I came home from work to find this on my computer:















Ah, his favorite putdown (Douchey McDouchebag) and my name right below it on the computer monitor. He just about giggled himself silly.







The next day, I found this on the desk:


His explanation:
"I wanted to use up all the letters, and that's all I could come up with."



Hands off, girls. He is all mine. It's ok if you're jealous, it's a perfectly natural reaction.

2 Comments:

  • At 3/29/2006 6:02 PM, Blogger Wizzie said…

    Is it natural for ME to be jealous?

     
  • At 4/04/2006 5:40 PM, Blogger Angewl said…

    ROFLMAO

    hahahaha

    Thank goodness my hubby has not discovered this!

     
  • Post a Comment

    << Home

     
    SaveNetRadio.org