Are you kidding me?

Monday, March 13, 2006

I told my son, who is still potty training, to go pee a little while ago. He sometimes forgets and has accidents, so the reminders seem to help. I heard him go and wash his hands, so I didn't go in to check on him.

A few minutes ago, he came running out, bare-ass naked. I assumed this to mean that he'd peed a little on his underwear and had put them in the laundry, so I got him a new pair and didn't think much of it. That was, until, I caught a whiff of something awful wafting from the bathroom.

I walked in to find his first pair of underwear wet, as suspected, but with a distinct racing stripe. I found a second pair of underwear next to it, only this pair was full of shit. Not just a lump of shit easily shaken into the toilet, oh no...I'm talking pancake shit, the kind that started out as somewhat of a lump but was squished into submission like a ball of Play Doh.

Apparently, he knows enough to change his underwear when it's wet, and he knows to shit in the bathroom, but he can't seem to figure out that he should be sitting on the bowl when it happens.

I think I'm going to kill him if he doesn't start shitting properly. Is it progress that he finds fresh underwear to soil? I mean, throw me a bone, somebody please tell me this is progress or I'm going to lose it very, very soon.

4 Comments:

  • At 3/13/2006 7:34 PM, Blogger Wizzie said…

    Eeee. I pooed my pants once. Couple of weeks ago actually... Maybe I shouldn't be telling you this.

    Oh, and for pitys sake, do what I asked in that email I sent ages ago. I'm resending it right this second.

     
  • At 3/13/2006 7:40 PM, Blogger K said…

    I've got it, man, no need to bother yourself with re-sending. Did you READ about the week I've had? I'm passing STONES, Bobber, give a girl a little space! :-o

     
  • At 3/16/2006 5:36 PM, Blogger Wizzie said…

    Sorry K :(

    I'm a lil' cheeky twat sometimes :S

     
  • At 3/17/2006 9:53 PM, Blogger K said…

    It's part of your charm. :D

     
  • Post a Comment

    << Home

     
    SaveNetRadio.org