My fat ass is officially under attack

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Ghengis has called me out, and goaded me into an 8 week weight loss challenge along with 4 other people I've never met. Biggest loser walks away with $300 bucks.


There are few things in life that eat at me more than being shown up in any way, shape or form...and Ghengis is well aware of that fact. I've been dancing around the diet issue for several months, relying on various excuses and clinging to my snack foods with a Kung Fu death grip. Time to stop fucking around, boys and girls, this shit is officially on.


Consider this post my advance apology for being a miserable, cranky bitch for the next 2 months or so. I realize that I'm unpleasant as it is, but expect a steady downward spiral into pissiness.

4 Comments:

  • At 2/05/2006 1:00 AM, Blogger LoveBoatCaptain said…

    You have my best wishes - It's gonna be a tough road, but I'm sure you'll kill 'em all!

    -El Capitan

     
  • At 2/06/2006 8:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    And This Would Be Different From Any Other Day?

     
  • At 2/07/2006 6:40 AM, Blogger K said…

    Hey, the Bacon Bitch is back! Didn't you get slapped around enough the last time you came trolling?

     
  • At 2/07/2006 4:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    nope, not at all

     
  • Post a Comment

    << Home

     
    SaveNetRadio.org