Holy Shit!

Saturday, February 18, 2006

I am fairly certain that Natalie Dee, of NatalieDee.com fame, visited my blog.


My logic:

  1. Natalie Dee is from Columbus, Ohio, as is my anonymous surfer.
  2. Natalie Dee uses a Mac. Notice the Mac OS.
  3. She was referred from a technorati search, presumably because she was checking out who links to her site. Anyone who gives a shit about their site traffic checks out technorati on occasion.

As you can see, it was a split second hit, but she was HERE goddammit! I wish I'd know she was coming, I would have cleaned this shithole up.


I think this is clear indication that I spend far too much time analyzing my stat counter.

3 Comments:

  • At 2/18/2006 9:43 PM, Blogger Wizzie said…

    It also says they visited for a total of "0 seconds"

     
  • At 2/19/2006 2:29 AM, Blogger LoveBoatCaptain said…

    Cue "Debbie Downer" music...

    Wah, wah, wah...

    (Sorry for all the deleted comments - it's late!)

    -El Capitan

     
  • At 2/19/2006 10:41 AM, Blogger K said…

    I know. Which is why I said "it was a split second click"...think of it as being much like the excitement you Brits must feel when Hugh Grant brushes past you at the mini-mart.

     
  • Post a Comment

    << Home

     
    SaveNetRadio.org