A request

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

My father went in for a risky back surgery this morning. I've gotten word that he made it through ok, and is now in recovery. We won't know for several hours if it was a success or not, but the odds say that there's a chance he could be paralyzed, or that there will be no improvement at all over his current condition.

If you're a person who prays, please say one for him.

I figure a heathen like me doesn't have too much pull with The Big Guy, and can use all the help I can get. Thank you. :)

7 Comments:

  • At 1/31/2006 4:55 PM, Blogger LoveBoatCaptain said…

    My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family... I wish your father a full and speedy recovery...

    All my best,

    -El Capitan

     
  • At 1/31/2006 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wishing you and your father all the prayers and support I can give. Hope this serves as a reminder how precious life is and how much we can take the simple things for granted I know I do!


    Love and Prayers
    Stephanie

     
  • At 1/31/2006 7:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Consider it done...
    God loves heathens too, if my training was correct, so he shouldn't be playing favorites. :o)
    Will keep your dad in my prayers, and hoping he has a successful, complication-free recovery.

     
  • At 1/31/2006 9:24 PM, Blogger Washington Crunchy Mama said…

    Prayers from Wisconsin. And ditto on what Luka said.

     
  • At 1/31/2006 11:26 PM, Blogger Riss said…

    Positive thoughts and prayers K, for a smooth operation and a fast and speedy recovery.

    P.S. - How much you so obviously love your family earns mucho points with the Big Guy.

     
  • At 2/01/2006 12:13 AM, Blogger Jess said…

    Hope your Dad recovers quickly - we'll keep him in our thoughts.

     
  • At 2/01/2006 2:03 PM, Blogger Major Bedhead said…

    I hope your dad recovers quickly. I'm not a pray-er, but you and your family are in my heathenish thoughts.

     
  • Post a Comment

    << Home

     
    SaveNetRadio.org