MySpace: Not Just For Douchebags Anymore

Monday, January 16, 2006

As you all know, I recently registered an account with MySpace for the sole purpose of taunting Kevin Federline. Shortly thereafter, I discoverd that Bukes has a MySpace profile as well, and added him for shits and giggles. Well, he is not pleased to be all alone with Kevin Federline on my friends page, as Bukes feels like he is "being raped by this pop dick", albeit virtually.

In the interest of safety in numbers, this is the link to my very own MySpace account:


This will also be a little experiment in finding the purpose of MySpace...I've always seen it as a way for teenyboppers to prove how popular they are by having 1,346 people as "friends" for all to see, but maybe I'm wrong. I'm curious to see if this is actually popular among adults.

If anyone would like to be added as a friend, feel free to send a request. I'm not picky. My only requirement is that you NOT be an assbite.

6 Comments:

  • At 1/16/2006 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I added you to my friends, and LoveboatCaptain too ;)

     
  • At 1/16/2006 5:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    its me....i added you too! glad you have a space now!

     
  • At 1/16/2006 6:42 PM, Blogger K said…

    Between this and the Roos, I am totally fucking cool now.

     
  • At 1/17/2006 12:36 AM, Blogger erin said…

    i added you too. love your blog by the way!

     
  • At 1/17/2006 10:55 PM, Blogger David Babylon said…

    The purpose of Myspace is clear. It is for people who unable to create original content, have an original thought or maintain thier own website.

    It is ugly and over commercialized. It's for emo kids and hippsters. Yikes.

    Sorry to sound so harsh, but seriously, look at how many of these "people" take pictures of themselves in bathrooms.

    Wanna know why?

    Because they live at home with thier parents and are using Dad's cam in the guest bathroom.

    It's just....horrid.

    Make mine WordPress!

     
  • At 1/18/2006 3:19 PM, Blogger K said…

    Babylon, I agree with you on some level...and frankly I'm not overly impressed with MySpace as a whole. The site is painfully slow, and I get error messages on a fairly regular basis whenever navigating my homepage.

    I also find myself having to moderate comments that have little glittering pictures telling me I "smell like butt".

    I have, however, gotten to check out a few cool indie bands that have myspace pages with music samples. So I guess it has pros and cons. For now, blogging is far more satisfying.

     
  • Post a Comment

    << Home

     
    SaveNetRadio.org