Ha! HA! They DO have a pocket!

Saturday, January 14, 2006

LoveBoatCaptain recently ridiculed me because I bought Roos that don't have a pocket. I wept. I felt inadequate. I felt like a dreaded "poser". Even when my students told me that my shoes were "pimpin", I still felt a little empty inside...how I yearned for the elusive Roo pouch...


But today, all of that changed. Turns out I DO HAVE A POCKET! It's all stealthy, and it's on the inside of the tongue, the flap secured with velcro. I discovered it purely by accident, and I guess this new development means that I'm a bad-ass after all.

I plan on hiding something in there. Not sure what yet, but that's not really the point. The point is that I CAN, muthafucka!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 1/14/2006 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, that Roos pocket you've suddenly discovered is yet ANOTHER ...

    VAGINA! Yep, you just cannot get away from them this week.

     
  • At 1/14/2006 6:52 PM, Blogger K said…

    GODDAMMIT!!! Curse you, vagina...curse you...

     
  • At 1/14/2006 8:48 PM, Blogger Wizzie said…

    NO! Don't curse the vagina!

    I like the vagina!

    Oooh! Cheeky!

    (Polite coughing)

    Bet you could fit some spare change in the pocket. Would kinda strange though; the counter-person asks you for a bit of dosh, and you bend over..

    They'd be like "WTF MATE!" UNTIL, they saw the shoes, in which case they'd be all like "COOL MATE!" And shit like that.

    I write more in your comments than on my blog... GO ME!

     
  • At 1/16/2006 8:02 AM, Blogger LoveBoatCaptain said…

    You know, I almost said, "Well, I guess I'm eating Roo pocket," as in "open mouth, insert foot." Thankfully I read the other comments before I posted, as it would have looked much different now... ;)

    Congratulations, K! I'm so glad you found your new pocket... I never meant any ridicule...

    Now the real question:
    Whatcha gonna hide in your new "pocket?"

    -El Capitan

     
  • Post a Comment

    << Home

     
    SaveNetRadio.org