Busy

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Today is a snow day...I'm not quite sure why, as there is literally an inch of snow on the ground and no ice...but I'm taking the opportunity to clean this shithole that is masquerading as my home and to run some errands. I also have about 8 loads of laundry to catch up on. Yeah, what a fucking slacker, believe me I know.

I hope to have the story of my New Year's Eve experiences done late tonight. I think I'm still hung over. Either that or I have mono. Whatever, either way, I feel and look like shit and will fit right in when I venture out to WalMart in my sweats with three screaming brats in tow this afternoon.

Anyway, you clearly won't be getting much entertainment from me today, so I direct you to some nifty news stories about cats.

Cat hitches a ride, travels 70 miles under an SUV

Cat calls 911, saves owner's life


Fuckers dump cat in trash, gets rescued

1 Comments:

  • At 1/03/2006 2:53 PM, Blogger LoveBoatCaptain said…

    I'm feeling the same way...!

    Either I'm still hung over (2 1/2 days later) or I got hit by a truck.... Either way, not good...

    I'll be updating tonight... enjoy your "day off!" (I know - it's not REALLY a day off, but you got the idea...)

    -El Capitan

     
  • Post a Comment

    << Home

     
    SaveNetRadio.org