4 Things

Monday, January 30, 2006

That son-of-a-bitching-bastard LoveBoatCaptain tagged me yet again.


Four jobs I’ve had in my life:

1. Receptionist for a doctor who couldn't speak, nor write, English
2. Various clerical jobs at an insurance company
3. Package handling: first slinging, then supervising
4. Teaching

Four movies I can watch over and over:

1. The Breakfast Club
2. St. Elmo's Fire
3. Supertroopers
4. Where The Heart Is

Four places I have lived:

In the interests of anonymity, I'm not going to do this part. And I've really only lived in three places, so I suck anyway.

Four TV shows I love to watch:

1. Nip/Tuck
2. Rescue Me
3. Charmed
4. Poker in general


Four places I have been on vacation:

1. DisneyWorld
2. Virginia (I can't remember where in Virginia, but I was there)
3. The White Mountains, NH
4. Various parts of Maine

Four of my favorite foods:

1. The Outback Special
2. Various things involving chocolate
3. Cheesecake
4. Shrimp Cocktail

Four websites I visit daily:

1. CNN
2. Weather.com (hope for a snow day springs eternal...)
3. Various web forums (unnamed...gotta be incognito)
4. UselessJunk

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. Shopping
2. Playing poker
3. Lounging by a pool or lake
4. Anywhere with my husband, and without kids

Four bloggers I’m tagging to do this:

1. Bobber
2. Riss
3. Simpler Times
4. Major Bedhead

I've chosen to spare Bukes, he was traumatized enough the last time.

5 Comments:

  • At 1/31/2006 1:26 PM, Blogger LoveBoatCaptain said…

    LoveBoatCaptain - that dirty Motherfu--- Oh, wait!

    Well played, K... Your super-secret identity is safe, for now...

    Now get your ass working on another post! I need a good laugh!

    -El Capitan

     
  • At 1/31/2006 1:36 PM, Blogger Wizzie said…

    Damn... You got me again... right on my return to blogging! I say retun, it's more of a post biscuit break.

    I know this makes a total of 0 sense but I'm ill and can't think right. So boo hoo.

     
  • At 1/31/2006 9:28 PM, Blogger Washington Crunchy Mama said…

    Crap crap crapitty crap crap. Heh.

    Just watched Where the Heart Is, with my 13 yr old daughter the other night. It was her first time seeing it.

     
  • At 1/31/2006 11:27 PM, Blogger Riss said…

    I'll get to this soon!!

     
  • At 2/01/2006 12:42 PM, Blogger Major Bedhead said…

    Oh fine. I'll do it. Grumbling all the way.

    And I had such a nice thing to blog about today. *martyred sigh*

     
  • Post a Comment

    << Home

     
    SaveNetRadio.org