What. A. Douche.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Kevin Federline on MySpace

Oh look! He even has his own website: http://www.kevinfederline.com/home.php

Listen to the clip on his MySpace profile. What mindless drivel. And will somebody please tell me what the fuck a "PopoZao" is supposed to be? Is that from some kind of Asian language? Or is it a popular phrase among the trashiest of the white?

The best part is that his piece of shit site is leeching off of Britney Spears' server. Those coattails must be full of holes by now.

If this tard's single actually takes off, I'm going to Canada. Think about it! Cheap drugs, marijuana fields as far as the eye can see, legal orgies and NO KEVIN FEDERLINE. I just want to puke at the thought of this douche on stage. Doesn't anyone get famous from just being plain old TALENTED anymore rather than by association? This sucks.


Yo, check it...I impregnanted
the B to the S and the pears.
Buy my record, AAAIIIIIIGHT???

5 Comments:

  • At 12/29/2005 5:26 PM, Blogger Wizzie said…

    OK!

    What's a douche? Exactly?

    I'm British and don't know what this "douche" word means! Rather what-ho! Snort! Snort! JOLLY GOOD SHOW OLD CHAP!

     
  • At 12/29/2005 6:35 PM, Blogger K said…

    My dear innocent Bobber...I direct you to the virtual tome of American slang and insults: .

    The Urban Dictionary

     
  • At 12/29/2005 6:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You forgot one very more small bonus in moving to Canada--no Bush for your leader.

     
  • At 12/29/2005 7:12 PM, Blogger K said…

    Clearly, that goes without saying. Fuck, I'm just surrounded by douches aren't I. KFed, GWB, my father in law...

     
  • At 12/30/2005 2:49 PM, Blogger Wizzie said…

    Oh my! LMAO! Douche :D My new favourite word.

     
  • Post a Comment

    << Home

     
    SaveNetRadio.org