Today's Random Internet Findings

Saturday, December 31, 2005

UK Personal Ads

This one just cracked me right the hell up...and turned me on a tiny bit...heh heh...


Oh, those crazy Brits! Find the rest here.

Meet Clocky

If you dare hit the snooze button on this alarm clock, it speeds off the bedside table and looks for a place to hide, all the while screaming "GET UP! GET UP!" and buzzing maniacally. Out-fucking-standing. Having one of these would probably prevent those fuzzy morning moments where I crack one eye open and think, "Who 'dat? Who 'dere?" as I try to figure out what day it is and where I am. No time for that nonsense, I'd be far too busy chasing this furry little miracle around my bedroom floor. W00T!


Knife Wielding Teens

15 year old girl stabs sex-hungry boyfriend to death


A 15-year old schoolgirl from Moscow has stabbed her 18-year old boyfriend six times with a kitchen knife and killed him after he insisted on having sex with her despite the fact that he had earlier contracted a venereal disease.


Good for her. If some fuck came after me waving a VD-infested cock, I'd gut him too







"Good job, honey...
just like Daddy taught you...
now, what do you do if some
awful, dirty boy tries to touch you?"
"

2 Comments:

  • At 1/01/2006 11:48 AM, Blogger Wizzie said…

    How did my ad get on the internet?!

     
  • At 1/02/2006 9:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jimmy Carr writes those personal adds, British comedian, Hilarious!

     
  • Post a Comment

    << Home

     
    SaveNetRadio.org