Swingin' free in Quebec, Canada...

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Swinging is A-OK as far as Canada is concerned, eh?

In a landmark decision on Dec, 21, the Supreme Court of Canada lifted a ban on swingers' clubs, ruling that group sex among consenting adults is neither prostitution nor a threat to society.


Sounds good to me...but check out the poster couple for the story...





Uhhhh....Great Aunt Fran? And Uncle Herman? IS THAT YOU???





















I say, to each his/her own, and the idea of an orgy is kinda hot, but for fuck's sake, did they HAVE to use THESE people as their example couple? I think I'm gonna have nightmares for weeks.


Yes, I know that old people have sex. Yes, I realize that I'm going to be old someday, and that my vagina won't suddenly stop functioning when my hair goes gray and my tits are down to my knees, but you certainly won't see ME at some sex club, wrapping my hefty bag boobies around some grandpa-lookin' dude and his old balls.

2 Comments:

  • At 12/29/2005 5:24 PM, Blogger Wizzie said…

    STOP IT! JUST! STOP IT!

    *trhows up in a bucket*

    Now look what you've done!

    Yeah sure, old people have sex. But that doesn't make it right to think about!

    Ha...

    p.s. I'm on a template creating roll! Yours will be done before the new year! I PROMISE!

     
  • At 12/29/2005 10:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Viva la Canada!

    That's why I've got me a Canadian chick!


    Philly from the naughty board!

     
  • Post a Comment

    << Home

     
    SaveNetRadio.org