One of these things is not like the others...

Sunday, December 11, 2005

...one of these things just doesn't belong...



Figure it out yet?

The first two shoes are common WalMart finds...sensible, boring, schoolteacher appropriate. Well smack my ass and call me Susan if I didn't find a pair of stripper shoes at my friendly neighborhood WalMart today nearly identical to the pair I have posted above.

Now, the way to tell between the $120 pair of streetwalker heels and the $19.97 WalMart variety is rather simple. The WalMart heels have clearly visible SCREWS holding the heel to the shoe itself. The WalMart shoes also LIGHT UP with each step, much like your 6 year old brother's Spiderman sneakers.

Club whores the world over can rejoice! Dressing like a hooker just became that much more affordable. Wally World won't carry CD's that have dirty words on them, yet they're happy to outfit us with slutty shoes. I love this country.

2 Comments:

  • At 12/11/2005 6:45 PM, Blogger Wizzie said…

    I WANT SOME!? >.<

    They could go with my wig:

    [Link]

     
  • At 12/11/2005 7:44 PM, Blogger Washington Crunchy Mama said…

    Gotta love Wal-Mart, where else can you buy engine oil, toilet paper AND stripper shoes?

    I actually loathe Wal-Mart, but next time I need stripper shoes ...

     
  • Post a Comment

    << Home

     
    SaveNetRadio.org