The most immature thing I've ever done

Friday, December 30, 2005

So I was perusing Kevin Federline's myspace profile, and saw that he is adding "friends" at an exponential rate. The whole thing is making me sick, really...my South Beach Diet microwave pizza was just creeping up my digestive tract, tickling my tonsils, nagging at me much like Britney probably nags at his sorry ass to stop leeching off of her and get a job. Suddenly, I remembered that I had registered a myspace account a while back just so I could view some moron's profile that was featured on GorillaMask, so I logged in and requested an add from good old KFed himself.

I've got my blog link listed in my profile, and I thought to myself, "There is no way that whoever is adding these friends for him is going to put me down as a friend. My last fucking post was about what a douche he is." Well, lo' and behold, he must have some kind of 'bot doing the dirty work for him, because it's official:

I'm a "friend of Kevin Federline"


I giggled maniacally when I logged back in and saw the news...I read some of the comments that have been left, and clearly some are not being screened. My disgust at the possibility of this horrible piece of trailer park scum becoming yet another reason for the rest of the world to point and laugh at America led me to do something rather childish...

I decided to leave a comment. And leave a comment I did...

My maniacal giggles turned to the guffaws of a crazy person as I hit the "Post Comment" button on my screen. Take THAT, friend! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

Unfortunately, I was then taken to a screen that informed me that all comments are moderated, and that I was in a queue for approval. BLAST! DAMN YOU, KFED! DAMN YOUR LEECHY HIDE!

So now I'm keeping an eye on his comment section to see if my little gem slips past. I may occupy myself by TP'ing the neighbors house. I feel so inspired! Stay tuned!

3 Comments:

  • At 12/30/2005 9:57 AM, Blogger K said…

    Don't worry, bukes, I realize you've got this market cornered.

    But I have to say, it's so much fun! I may make torturing MySpace dorks into a new hobby, perhaps an added feature for the blog: K's Featured MySpace Asshat Has a nice ring to it...

     
  • At 12/30/2005 2:50 PM, Blogger Wizzie said…

    I just hope it gets modereated by a moron... Who can't read. A "douche" if you will... :)

     
  • At 12/31/2005 9:13 AM, Blogger Wizzie said…

    By the way, you can see the template that I'm creating for you as it is so far HERE if you really want to...

     
  • Post a Comment

    << Home

     
    SaveNetRadio.org