Marriage

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Last night, the husband and I were spending "quality time" together, which generally means that we're in the same room, but each on our own computer. Suddenly, I had a wave of inspiration. I stood up and made my announcement.

K: "I think it's time that you service me."
H: [briefly pries his eyes away from Party Poker] "Huh?"
K: [nods toward bedroom] "Kids are asleep. Let's go."
H: [turns head back toward screen] "Uh, ok..."
K: "Come on! Time's a-wasting!"
H: "Maybe after my game is over."
K: [stares] "Are you kidding?"
H: [tap tap tap...dinging noises that indicate that it's his turn] "I'm almost done."
K: "This sucks."
H: [still mesmerized by his virtual stack of chips] "Hmm?"
K: "Fuck this. I'm starting without you."
H: [tap tap tap tap]
K: [heads to bedroom, defeated]


I'm starting to understand why hardly any of my friends are married. It's pretty bad when even the most direct declaration of "Hey, I feel like fucking, let's go!" doesn't get a married man excited anymore. Thank God for The Rabbit.

3 Comments:

  • At 12/10/2005 8:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    In self defense, I do have a cold and probably can't get aroused in my sickened state........ besides, as long as there are batteries in the house, she's got the rabbit.

     
  • At 12/10/2005 8:35 PM, Blogger K said…

    Pfft. You don't need to be in good health for me to ride you like a pony. Nice try.

     
  • At 12/12/2005 3:19 PM, Blogger K said…

    Play money. He rejected pussy for play money. My self esteem is at an all time low here...

     
  • Post a Comment

    << Home

     
    SaveNetRadio.org