Farewell, My Hellhole

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

As of 11:30pm EST, I am no longer an employee in the seventh circle of hell.

I've been burning the candle at both ends, so to speak, since the first week of November...as some of you may have noticed, the blog has been a bit lighter than usual...well, my benefits with the teacher union are kicking in shortly and I have no need to stay at the night job. I feel like a lead weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Tomorrow, I'm going to catch up on laundry and bake with my kids...simple pleasures that have suffered since I've been getting 3 hours of sleep per night.

Merry Christmas to me, peeps. :-D

8 Comments:

  • At 12/14/2005 6:53 AM, Blogger Jess said…

    Yay for you!

    I'm just sorry we won't get to hear more stories of the seventh circle....
    but I'm sure you'll make up for it!

    Happy Christmas to you, too

     
  • At 12/14/2005 6:57 AM, Blogger LoveBoatCaptain said…

    Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if we heard MORE stories about said Seventh Circle, especially since the consequences of a discovery have been GREATLY minimized...

    At any rate, congrats K! Couldn't be happier for you!

    -El Capitan

     
  • At 12/14/2005 8:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HUGE congrats to you K!

     
  • At 12/14/2005 10:39 AM, Blogger David Babylon said…

    Congrats K. The simple pleasures are what life is all about. :D

     
  • At 12/14/2005 10:49 AM, Blogger Washington Crunchy Mama said…

    Congrats! Enjoy your full nights of sleep!!!

     
  • At 12/14/2005 12:38 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    What a Christams present! Yay to more time with the kids and hubby too.Congrats K!

     
  • At 12/14/2005 6:56 PM, Blogger Wizzie said…

    Yay to more posts!

    I am pretty much addicted to this damn blog. As soon as I get on my computer, I check my RSS reader for updates...

    And I'm sad when there isn't an update.

     
  • At 12/14/2005 7:22 PM, Blogger K said…

    Bobber, it continues to disturb me that I'm corrupting an impressionable teenager from across an ocean.

    Clearly, my reach is long, and powerful. Muahaha.

     
  • Post a Comment

    << Home

     
    SaveNetRadio.org