Best accessory EVER

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Meet the new case I just picked up for my mp3 player at Old Navy.


I've named it Peter, and it's easily my greatest find this holiday season. Yes, I realize that the cutouts are more tailored for an iPod, but I have access to all my functions and I can read the screen, so who fucking cares? It's got earmuffs, people, AND a bowtie, which clearly makes up for any other issues. Really dresses up the old Dell DJ for Christmas, don't you think?

Oh yeah. AND it was only $3.75. W00T.

They also had a yellow duck, which I was tempted to pick up for Ghengis, who has an iPod that is practically his fifth appendage. The reason the duck appealed to me is because it reminded me of this great story he tells about this time his mother came across a duck at their house.

Apparently, his mother had heard something in the basement, and went to investigate. She opened up the furnace and this duck stumbled out, covered in soot. Apparently, it gave off one last "QUACK" before it fell over dead. You'd have to see him tell the story to understand, he imitates the duck and does this whole spastic "AFLAC!" thing that is quite hysterical. So I thought about buying him the duck and writing "AFLAC" across the duck's scarf with a Sharpie. Now, I know that he would never actually use such a gay accessory, but it would be a good joke.

Then I remembered that Ghengis is too busy porking a vet to bother coming around this neck of the woods before Christmas, so he gets no goddamn duck. I'll just have to keep the awesomeness all to myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
SaveNetRadio.org