5 things about me

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Thanks to the freaking Love Boat Captain for infecting me with this shit. Basically I write 5 random facts about myself, and then pass it on to 5 others to do the same on their blogs. Here goes:


1) I have ugly feet. My husband will not allow them anywhere near him. If they happen to stray to his lap when we're on the couch together, he wigs out. No amount of toenail painting will ever pretty them up enough for him to touch them. Ever.

2) I feel extremely uncomfortable leaving the house without having my nails done.

3) I have an unhealthy obsession with throw blankets. I'm always on the lookout for one that improves over the one I bought before. Microfiber, fleece, knit...you name it, I've bought it. I found one that is microfiber on one side, fleece on the other, and stuffed with down at Big Lots last week for like $5.99, and I'm in my glory. I fight with my kids over it. I've even gone so far as to hide it from them. I think I've reached the pinnacle of my quest, and I'm not sure where to go from here. I'll have to find something new to obsess over. Shit.

4) I hate WalMart, yet I find myself unable to live without it. I hate the fluorescent lights, I hate most of the people who work there, and I hate that I get dizzy with confusion whenever I enter a Supercenter, but the low prices and vast selection call me back for more everytime. They probably pump some kind of happy drug through the ventilation system to keep you coming back. Evil, just evil.

5) I sob like a crazy person whenever I see one of my kids on stage. Christmas shows, preschool graduations, concerts...I absolutely lose it. The other parents look at me like I'm insane, but I don't care. My baby is on stage, doing SUCH A GOOD JOB, and this is proof that maybe I've done something right in my life. Fuck you. Let me have my moment.


Ha! Done. With this post, I hereby infect:

Bobber
Kara
Bukes
Major Bedhead
Immortality LTD

Get to work, fuckers! I refuse to suffer alone!

3 Comments:

  • At 12/11/2005 9:00 AM, Blogger Wizzie said…

    Oh bollocks...


    At least I feel like I know you a bit better now.

     
  • At 12/12/2005 1:23 PM, Blogger Major Bedhead said…

    Hah! Nothing I like better than passing on infections. Spread the wealth, I say.

     
  • At 12/14/2005 10:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    and who got you hooked on those Nails...hmmmm?

    ~Stacy~

     
  • Post a Comment

    << Home

     
    SaveNetRadio.org