This day sucked.

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Today, one of my children took a shit on my office chair. No, I'm not joking.

Today, I matched 96 pairs of socks. Yes, 96, I counted. And I've still got about 30 odd socks in the basket. HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN???

Today, I found out that we're having Thanksgiving at home, by ourselves, because nobody in either of our lousy piece of shit families wants to trek to OUR house for a change. Oh, and let's not forget BlackLung Grandma, who refuses to have a meal in a house she can't smoke in. 2 of my children don't even eat turkey, why are we fucking bothering?

Today, I found renegade gray hairs hiding behind my ears. Fuckers.

Today, I started with a tickly cough that sends me into hacking fits, which in turn causes a sinus headache that makes my head feel like it's going to explode.

Today, I sucked down 4 mixed drinks. I should have had more.

3 Comments:

  • At 11/21/2005 1:24 PM, Blogger Riss said…

    Thanksgiving is usually my favorite holiday, food and football. I would love to just spend it with just Geo and the girls *sigh*

     
  • At 11/21/2005 3:13 PM, Blogger K said…

    Oh, don't get me wrong, I think it will be nice to have it quiet, but the kids look forward to seeing their aunts and uncles and such and I feel like it wouldn't kill them just to stop by for once. It's like we have cooties or something, nobody will ever come to OUR house. /whine

     
  • At 11/21/2005 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Totally know where you're coming from on this. Everyone else gets to visit with the family but not us. 'Cuz I refuse to drive 15+ hours to go and have fun at someone else's house when they can haul their asses here. Not that I'm bitter.
    And on another note, I love your blog, it makes me laugh. I need that.

     
  • Post a Comment

    << Home

     
    SaveNetRadio.org