Raisin' my boys right

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

My husband was giving the boys a bath this evening, and I was lying on the couch, half comatose from having worked 12 hours every day this week on 3-4 hours of sleep per night. He yelled for me to come, and I grumpily refused at first, but decided that it had to be something good for him to risk pissing off a sleep-deprived crazy woman.



Youngest child sat on the toilet (we have to make him do this before a bath or he'll pee on his brother) and my husband walked out to get something. While he was gone, youngest child discovered the magazine stash.


Here you see my toddler flipping through the pages of this month's Maxim.







We decided to get his attention so he'd crack a smile...he didn't look up right away, he flipped the page and THEN looked up.







We pretty much had to drag him away to get him into the tub.


I think it may be time for Daddy to stash his magazines elsewhere.

5 Comments:

  • At 11/17/2005 12:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's my boy!

     
  • At 11/17/2005 12:12 AM, Blogger Washington Crunchy Mama said…

    LMAO ~ He's gonna hate that picture when he gets older! Too funny. I loved your poem too ~ thanks for making me smile, yet again!

     
  • At 11/17/2005 1:33 PM, Blogger Wizzie said…

    What a legend!

    HAHAHAHA!

    Start 'em young. :-P

     
  • At 11/17/2005 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    omg
    spit pop on my screen
    As a mom to two boys(4 and 5) I know it's only a matter of time!!
    Great blog, I'm a newbie but have quickly become addicted
    Christine

     
  • At 11/17/2005 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOL, we have an identical pic of Jake at 2 years old. Gotta love Maxim ;)

     
  • Post a Comment

    << Home

     
    SaveNetRadio.org