K is a loser no more

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I had an interview for a teaching position this morning. I told Yvonne about it last week, and she offered to blow the principal for me if that's what it took for me to get it. She's so sweet! This is the conversation I had with her via Instant Messenger when I got home.

K: 'afternoon beeyatch
K: :D

Y: hey
Y: how was the interview
Y: i've been dying to hear
K: oh, and I've been dying to tell you
K: you've been freaking idle for like 3 hours!

K: would you believe me...
K: if I told you...

K: that I not only GOT the job an hour after the interview

K: but that they scrapped the other interviews because of the unanimous decision to hire ME

K: AND

K: it gets better, brace yourself

K: are you bracing???

K: I'm not going any further until i'm sure you can handle the awesomeness

Y: hang on i just fell off my chair
K: k. let me know. take your time.
Y: ok
K: ready???
K: FULL FUCKING BENEFITS, BITCHES

Y: OMFG
K: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Y: CONGRATS
Y: I AM SOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU
K: I think I may faint. I'm seriously numb over here.
Y: I KEPT MY FRIGGIN TOES CROSSED FOR YOU WOMAN
K: AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO BLOW THE PRINCIPAL
K: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Y: WELL THAT WAS LAST NITE
K: now THAT's a true friend


THAT'S RIGHT, LOYAL READERS.
K HAS A BRAND NEW BAG.



I think that this is a good development for the blog. Think of the wealth of comic material dealing with crazy parents and ass-backward administrators. I start Monday, stay tuned!

6 Comments:

  • At 11/01/2005 7:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats K!!!!

     
  • At 11/01/2005 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's awesome, K! Congrats!

     
  • At 11/02/2005 2:38 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    Congrats on your new position! Can see the stories now..... lol

    Good luck!

     
  • At 11/03/2005 8:12 AM, Blogger Wizzie said…

    I can't get over this:

    The cartoon dancing man is GREAT!

    Oh, yeah, congrats and all that. HAVE A CAKE! *hands cake*

    tbktcmkt - heh heh... TO BECKT? COME BECKT!

     
  • At 11/03/2005 9:46 AM, Blogger J. said…

    Congratulations! How 'bout spreading some of that new job pixie dust over here? Good luck in your new endeavor.

     
  • At 11/03/2005 3:28 PM, Blogger K said…

    Thanks everyone. I'm pretty excited over it.


    You think your word verification was bad, Bob, I just got 'hoexsq'.

     
  • Post a Comment

    << Home

     
    SaveNetRadio.org