Horror in the Girls' Room

Monday, November 21, 2005

Today one of my female students came to my desk and asked to speak to me "privately".

S: "Can I show you something?"
K: "Sure. What's up?"
S: "I need to take you to the girl's bathroom to show you."
K: [not quite sure where this is going] "ummm...where is it?"
S: "In the stall."
K: "Ok. Let's go."

[Student & Teacher travel to the girls' bathroom]

S: [points at the wall] "LOOK! It's a B-A-D word!"

On the wall of the 4th grade girls' bathroom, I found the following, in poorly written cursive:

Fuk U Rachel Schultz! Fuk [sic] yer ugly mom!
U suck swetty [sic] balls!

I walked out in semi-shock and informed the custodian, who just about took a stroke right where he stood. He literally sprinted down the stairs to get the vice-principal, whose shriek could be heard all the way down the hall.

"LOCK THE BATHROOM MR. JONES! THERE WILL BE A FULL INVESTIGATION INTO THIS MATTER!!!"

Bathroom stall slander starts in fourth grade these days? Jesus Christ! And the spelling...so horrendous...if kids today can't even spell four letter words properly, what the hell are we teaching them??? I mean, come on... duck, suck, stuck, luck, truck, fuck... this isn't difficult, people!

2 Comments:

  • At 11/22/2005 5:30 PM, Blogger Riss said…

    I am appalled that a third grader can't spell "sweaty balls" properly. Aghast. Our school system IS going down the tubes. Or should I say, the toobs.

     
  • At 11/22/2005 6:52 PM, Blogger Wizzie said…

    Round here people spell it "FOCK" all over the place, on walls, bus shelters and phone boothes. Stupid thugs can't spell... and more to the point, can't speak.

    I WANT TO KILL THEM ALL!

    On another note, I had a verbal fight today and won! HAHAHA!

     
  • Post a Comment

    << Home

     
    SaveNetRadio.org