Gimme yer tots!

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Every now and then, an Ebay auction comes along that makes you ask at least one of these questions:

  • Why?
  • Who has the time?
  • Who the fuck is this guy?
  • Has he ever gotten any pussy at ALL?

Today, loyal readers, I give you an auction that begs each and every one of these questions:

The Napoleon Dynamite Lego Mosaic







He spent, like, 3 hours shading the upper lip. It's clearly the best work he's ever done.













Ghengis forced me to watch this movie. Well, I saw most of it anyway, and I wasn't overly impressed until I thought back to some of the scenes later on and belatedly realized the comedic genius. Stupid? Abso-fucking-lutely. Hilarious? You bet your sweet ass. Though I can't say I like the movie quite as much as THIS guy...

4 Comments:

  • At 11/28/2005 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I LOVED that movie! All of us 80's kids can laugh at this movie!

     
  • At 11/28/2005 5:59 PM, Blogger Riss said…

    I absolutely despised that movie, I wanted to take a bat and beat the ever-living crap out of him. Maybe that's the charm.

     
  • At 11/29/2005 10:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm with Riss on this one. That movie bites. Although, the scene where the guy shoots the cow in front of the school bus filled with kids, was hilarious the rest was "Ehh".

    I admit, that Ebayer does have raw talent for Lego art. How does one discover this talent?

     
  • At 12/03/2005 1:40 PM, Blogger Quiet said…

    That is funny because I thought it was stupid the first time I watched it. Then the second...I couldn't stop laughing.
    "I caught you a delicious bass"

     
  • Post a Comment

    << Home

     
    SaveNetRadio.org