Bling Bling! CZ in da HOUSE!

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I just got this in the mail from Bidz.com.


I had a $50 promotional coupon, so I only ended up paying shipping on it ($8). It's a princess-cut tanzanite center stone surrounded by luxurious cubic zirconias and set in sterling silver on an 18" chain.

Now, it's bigger than I expected...solid 3/4" from top to bottom...gaudy by my normal standards...but it's so pretty and sparkly and BLUE that I'm completely in love with it. Seriously, the picture does it no justice.

Of course, I have no practical use for it. But if I ever have occasion to buy a gown, then I'll have the perfect accessory.

Christ, I'm like a pigeon. I collect shiny objects that I have no use for. Tard.

BUT ISN'T IT PRETTY???

3 Comments:

  • At 11/03/2005 12:50 AM, Blogger Riss said…

    It's cute!! I likes. Now by gaudy do you mean brighter-than-your-usual-bling or Titanic-gaudy??

     
  • At 11/03/2005 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Have you been to this site yet?

    http://www.silverjewelryclub.com/

    the jewelry is FREE you only pay $5.99 s&h, ive ordered a few things from there. its awesome!

     
  • At 11/03/2005 3:26 PM, Blogger K said…

    It's bigger than usual, I'm quite a minimalist when it comes to jewelry. Not titanic gaudy. I think it'll be cute on a very short chain, almost a choker, so we'll see.

    And yes, I've seen that site...but I've been RESISTING!!!!!

     
  • Post a Comment

    << Home

     
    SaveNetRadio.org