My existence is fulfilled

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Last night I was named "Supervisor of the Month" at the hellhole.


Such an achievement should be an honor, right? Well, maybe it would be if the training coordinator didn't pick one every single month. There's only 12 of us on the training team, so "Supervisor of the Month" is the equivilant of "Hey kid, it's your turn in the rotation".

I get $40 to spend in the corporate catalog on polo shirts, cheap pens, and whatever other shit trinkets my little heart desires. W00T!!!! Who wants a mousepad, I got money to BURN, people!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 10/20/2005 3:09 PM, Blogger David Babylon said…

    Shit, I'll take a mousepad. :D

     
  • At 10/20/2005 8:43 PM, Blogger K said…

    I will admit that I'm happy to get some new shirts. I spilled a hazmat on one of the three that they give you when you start the job, so I've been rotating 2 black polos for the last three months. I'll be pretty psyched to be rocking a color other than black for a change.

     
  • Post a Comment

    << Home

     
    SaveNetRadio.org