More fun with Thomas

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Every time I watch this show, I find something new to disturb me.

In today's episode, Percy was sent to a dark rail yard to retrieve a freight car for a customer. Now, this particular yard is known to the engines as being haunted by lawn decorations. Percy was reluctant, but Sir Topham Hatt told him to get his boiler over there and Percy isn't one to argue. As he arrived in the yard, he was surrounded...

"Double bouncing buffer!" cried Percy. "It's the naughty gnomes!"


I don't know about you, but to me it looks like these gnomes are getting ready to drop their pants. Prepare for assrape, little Percy!


Another episode was entitled, Little Red Piggy in the Middle.

"I'm NOT a middle engine!!!" cried James, as the freight cars surrounded him.


The freight cars proceeded to have their way with James, all the way back to Sodor. It was just like a prison movie.

I'm seriously rethinking what kind of programming I should be exposing my children to...

1 Comments:

  • At 10/30/2005 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank god my boys are out of the Thomas stuff...they are scary....
    april

     
  • Post a Comment

    << Home

     
    SaveNetRadio.org