Hey Kirby Man...you forgot something!

Monday, October 10, 2005

I just walked into my son's room and found Kirby Man's sales binder (full of tips on how to suck people like me into buying his outrageously priced product) and the dirt pads from my son's bed (which actually had clean sheets, just changed it yesterday). HAHAHAHAHA

Notice how the pads say "Kirby" after they've
been filled up with junk. How cute!

Just look at those dirt pads. LOOK AT THAT DUST MITE POO. How can I, in good conscience, let my son sleep in such squallor??? I might as well just pour that dust mite shit right down his fucking gullet. I didn't spend 1700 bucks on a vacuum, therefore, I AM A BAD MOTHER.


"C'mon boys, on toward the K household...
I hear that they shot down the Kirby salesman,
so it's safe to invade their mattresses.

SUCKERS!!!

THEY WILL EAT ALL OF OUR SHIT AND NOT
EVEN KNOW IT! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!"

1 Comments:

  • At 10/10/2005 10:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hee hee! Now that's funny! Do you think he'll show up for it?

     
  • Post a Comment

    << Home

     
    SaveNetRadio.org