Fun With Thomas the Tank Engine

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

My children have always been big into Thomas the Tank. It's a boy thing, apparently, and they worship the little blue engine as though he were the Almighty himself. Every time they watch one of the DVD's, or the TV show, I happen to catch some pretty interesting little snippets coming from the characters of Shining Time Station.

"You’ve banged the coaches enough to make a leak out of anything!"

Now, maybe I'm just a dirty girl, but I was drinking a soda when I heard this and shot it right out of my nose.

"Wanna play Lucky Dip in the Tramper's Hold?"

What the FUCK is that all about? What could a game with a name like that possibly consist of? Lucky dips involving tramps can NEVER end well. Good clean fun, I think not!

"Do you smell a smell?"

Stay away from the tramps and maybe you won't have this issue.

"I'm Terrence. I like plowing!"

Too easy.

"It was wrong of Percy to tease you like that, Thomas."

Percy has always been a cock-tease, Thomas, just move on. Why don't you give Terrence a call?

"Mind your backs!"

Watch your asses, Terrence is coming!

Santa: "Ho ho ho! Oh little girl, how can I help you? Oh, so you'd like a doll that makes your bed, brushes your teeth and eats your vegetables? Hey, so do I. Ho ho ho!"

Ummm....back slowly away from Santa, little girl. He's a BAD Santa.

"Make the most of tonight, Twinkle Toes, because you won't like tomorrow!"

Yeah, because your ass is gonna be hurtin' in the morning.

"Stoke up the magic in the mountain, and the lady will smile..."

Sage advice! Teach 'em young.

~~~

Tons of fun with double entendre when you're watching Thomas the Tank. Or maybe I'm just a huge fucking pervert. Thoughts?

4 Comments:

  • At 10/19/2005 5:51 PM, Blogger Kara said…

    Oh my god I've laughed to the point that my stomach hurts... that's too good.

     
  • At 10/19/2005 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've always wondered about Thomas being the cheeky little engine.....

     
  • At 10/20/2005 12:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OMG, that shit is so funny!!!

     
  • At 10/20/2005 9:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OMG I'm in pain from laughing. And the DH thinks I'm insane.

     
  • Post a Comment

    << Home

     
    SaveNetRadio.org