$75! I want my $75 dollars!

Saturday, October 29, 2005

I posted a nursery trampoline on craigslist the other day. It's practically brand new, you can't get it for less than $150 locally, and I posted it for $75 just to see what kind of interest I would get. I just got this email from "Pam".

~~~
Hi there,

If in good condition/clean, I'll give you 50$ for it!
I'm in [town that is half an hour away] and would be glad to meet you 1/2 way!

Pam
~~~

Well golly fuckin' gee...you're not only going to give me a third LESS than my asking price, but you would be happy to have me partially DELIVER it as well? It's one thing to negotiate...it's quite another to ask me to bend over for anal rape so cheerfully.

Go fuck yourself sideways with a knotty pine stump, Pammykins...I'd rather take a shit on said trampoline than sell it to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
SaveNetRadio.org