Necessities

Sunday, September 25, 2005

I've decided that I love these shoes.

The epitome of "come fuck me" heels, the Marc Jacobs '654980' offers a sturdy 3 inch heel, ankle strap for added stability, and treads that even the busiest stripper couldn't wear out.



The leather is sueded and soft to the touch so as not to chafe the delicate facial skin of the man who has you ankles up.

At $385, the only real question to ask is this...

Why don't I own a pair yet???








Sueded leather:
Yeah, it's THAT important.

3 Comments:

  • At 9/26/2005 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    they look orthapedic, sexy if you have bad arches

     
  • At 9/26/2005 11:22 AM, Blogger K said…

    Well then thank God Marc Jacobs had the presence of mind to design something sensible for the modern day streetwalker. Viva la orthopaedics!!!

     
  • At 10/03/2005 3:07 PM, Blogger Olivia Twist said…

    I LOVE THOSE SHOES. Wouldn't matter what the position was..I would wear 'em. :-)

     
  • Post a Comment

    << Home

     
    SaveNetRadio.org