My Birthday SUCKS

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I have successfully inched my way this [ ] much closer to thirty this week. Go me. Woo. For my birthday, I got earrings, a call from the school social worker about my son's "impulse control issues", and a speeding ticket. Fucker actually smirked and said "Happy Birthday" as he walked away from my car.




Some sadistic age progression that I did online about 6 months ago. I thought it was funny and ridiculous at the time, but at the rate I'm fucking up, I'll be a stewed prune in no time.







Let's just add this to the list of ways that K has fucked up in the last 2 years.
  • Speeding ticket: check
  • Lack of real job: check
  • Lapsed gym membership: check
  • Misbehaving heathen children: check
  • Debt: check
  • Generally poor & pessimistic attitude: check-a-ROOOOOOO, bitches

My silver lining has turned into tarnished piece of costume jewelry. Fuck everything.

On the up side, I now have a Google search box of my very own, which I find to be pretty fucking cool...but then I'm easily amused, so that's not really saying much. You can search the web or my blog with a simple click of the rodent.


I think my site accrues about .0006 cents per Google search, but I don't really care about that. I just wanted my own Google box. I don't get enough hits to even finance a latte at that rate, so don't feel obligated. I just think it adds some color.

EDIT:

Ok, I just thought of something noble. If I do end up ever making any money off of the hits, I will donate 100% of the proceeds to autism research. It's a cause near and dear to my heart, and if I can toss them a couple of bucks from the hits of the crazy bastards who actually bother with my blog, then that's fantastic.

Hey, even a $5 donation can buy a little kid a ticket to the zoo or a Happy Meal...and who knows, if I attract enough minions to the dark side of the sKWeez, maybe we could send them some real dough.







"That giant fruit
threatens us all..."

4 Comments:

  • At 9/22/2005 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I said that the picture was creepy and I want to pee on it. NOT in a good kinda pee way

     
  • At 9/22/2005 4:42 PM, Blogger K said…

    Yeah, but you'd drop a batch on the chin, admit it.

     
  • At 9/23/2005 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I wouldnt drop a sack of potatos on your foot.

     
  • At 9/23/2005 3:34 PM, Blogger K said…

    You band geeks are all alike. Tuba, right?

     
  • Post a Comment

    << Home

     
    SaveNetRadio.org